problems

Everything else Eleven related
adamwilkinson

problems

Post by adamwilkinson »

Guys, i know this isnt the right section and probably better off in the members area but i'm hoping a mod sees this and can help.

I've replied to a couple of pm's in the past without any issues but recently my replies are just sitting in the outbox (hadnt noticed until this morning) rather than the sent items box and i cant see how to get them to send. My inbox is definately not full so not sure what the issue is, any ideas??
techbod
Site Admin

Re: problems

Post by techbod »

Hi Adam.

The messages normally sit in your outbox until the recipient logs in, at which point they are sent to them and should be transferred to your sent box. If members are just viewing the board without logging in (as you can now) they won't get their pm's and they will continue to sit in your outbox.

Another possibility is that the recipients inbox is full. Its currently set to 20. EricT can you check and see how many you have?

That's the theory.

It maybe that something has broken so can you send me one and we can test its all working as it should be.

cheers
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Otherwise just post to the forum and I'll pick it up. Or PM me on 10/10ths!
adamwilkinson

Post by adamwilkinson »

Test pm sent techbod.
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Thanks. Received and replied.
I've had one sat in my outbox from November - I've just deleted it - I *assume* the recipient hasn't cleared out his inbox in a while. Hi EricT :D